This is the oldest structure along the Polish coast, and inside, it additionally features a small museum, offering an overview of lighthouses from ancient times until now. Cape Rozewie is a very specific part of the Polish coast, it’s the farthest point of our country. The current lighthouse was erected in 1821. The cone-shaped structure with a circular layout was built from cobbles and partly from bricks. Outside, it is plastered and painted white. Above the brick-built part, a circular cone-shaped steel construction, painted red, was erected. The whole structure is crowned with a sixteen-pointed lantern with a domed roof. The trees growing all around the lighthouse would cover its beacon in the long run, thus, in 1978, it was decided to raise the lighthouse by adding a cylindrical element of 8 meters (26.25 ft.) in height and 3.5 meters (about 11.5 ft.) in diameter. The Rozewie lighthouse can be visited, but unfortunately, you can only climb up to the first gallery, from which the sea remains invisible.