The first lighthouse was erected at this place in 1939, and it had a height of 25 meters (some 82 ft.). It was, however, destroyed the same year, at the very beginnings of acts of war during World War II. A second lighthouse was built in its place in 1950. Raising from a concrete foundation, a metal cylinder, which is 1.6 meters (5.25 ft.) in diameter, shows red and white stripes. A white, decagonal lantern forms its finial, housing the light and the optical mechanism. The individual elements of the lighthouse are manufactured as rivited steel sheet metal parts, and fitted together by bolts and nuts. The current metal structure of the lighthouse was originally used as a foghorn, placed at the foot of the Stilo lighthouse; its original height was 20.6 meters (67.6 ft.). This lighthouse cannot be visited, but this smallest Polish lighthouse is worth seeing anyhow.